Date: April 24-27, 2023
Location: Orlando, FL
Venue: Hyatt Regency Orlando
Organized by: North American Dealer Information Technology Association (NADITA)
Who is it for: The NADITA Conference is for North American Caterpillar dealers.
Join us at NADITA Conference 2023! Stop by our booth and check out the capabilities of e-Emphasys future-proof Dealer Management Platform. Schedule a demo slot during the Business Partner Expo Fair and see how e-Emphasys has helped equipment dealers and rentals streamline their business and improve profitability. We’ll see you in Orlando!
SCHEDULE A DEMO AT THE SHOW
Fill out the form below to request a date and time for a demo at NADITA Conference 2023
e-EMPHASYS TECHNOLOGIES AT NADITA
Meet Us at our Booth
At the North American Dealer Information Technology Association (NADITA) Conference this year, e-Emphasys will be exhibiting the full features of our complete Dealer Management Platform. We would love to connect and show you how e-Emphasys is helping CAT dealers become more efficient and profitable in 2023 with our innovative, end-to-end equipment dealer software.
We will have scheduled and walk-up demonstrations, where you can experience the following features of our solution:
- Business Intelligence & Reporting – In-depth reports, dashboards and analytics needed to improve decision-making, and the overall performance management of the business
- Mobile Field Service Applications – Mobile tools for increasing efficiency in the field and making the most of your service technician.
- CRM/Sales Management – monitor and manage your sales funnel with full visibility of each client and prospect
- Rental Management – seamlessly coordinate your rental department with all other functions of the organization using tools like real-time to-do task lists and interactive dashboards
- Fleet Management – end-to-end equipment life cycle management and tracking from date of acquisition till disposal
- Service/Warranty Management – fast and accurate problem diagnosis, maintenance scheduling, and improved first-call-fix ratios
- Parts & Inventory Management – efficient order processing, demand forecasting, planning, shortage handling, purchases, returns, and warehouse operations
- Finance Management – dealer invoicing, cash collection, financial budgeting, and fixed asset management streamlined with automation
- Supplier Management – streamline the buying process, increase operational efficiency, keep inventory levels low, and focus on optimizing the vendor relationship and performance