At the North American Dealer Information Technology Association (NADITA) Conference this year, e-Emphasys will be exhibiting the full features of our complete Dealer Management Platform. We would love to connect and show you how e-Emphasys is helping CAT dealers become more efficient and profitable in 2019 with our innovative, end-to-end equipment dealer software.
We will have scheduled and walk-up demonstrations, where you can experience the following features of our solution:
- Business Intelligence & Reporting – In-depth reports, dashboards and analytics needed to improve decision-making, and the overall performance management of the business
- Mobile Field Service Applications – Mobile tools for increasing efficiency in the field and making the most of your service technician.
- CRM/Sales Management – monitor and manage your sales funnel with full visibility of each client and prospect
- Rental Management – seamlessly coordinate your rental department with all other functions of the organization using tools like real-time to-do task lists and interactive dashboards
- Fleet Management – end-to-end equipment life cycle management and tracking from date of acquisition till disposal
- Service/Warranty Management – fast and accurate problem diagnosis, maintenance scheduling, and improved first-call-fix ratios
- Parts & Inventory Management – efficient order processing, demand forecasting, planning, shortage handling, purchases, returns, and warehouse operations
- Finance Management – dealer invoicing, cash collection, financial budgeting, and fixed asset management streamlined with automation
- Supplier Management – streamline the buying process, increase operational efficiency, keep inventory levels low, and focus on optimizing the vendor relationship and performance
Join Us at Booth #16!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE 2019 NADITA CONFERENCE
NADITA 2019 is expected to be another incredible show this year at the Aria Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, NV. There will be endless opportunities to network with industry peers with more than 50 companies exhibiting on the trade show floor.
This is the third show e-Emphasys is attending so far this year, and e-Emphasys Technologies will be demoing during all six EXPO hours on Wednesday, April 17th. We are extremely excited to show you how equipment dealers and rental companies are benefiting from our cutting-edge technology in 2019.
Our product experts will be available to answer any questions about our equipment dealer software, as well as reveal brand new features of our solution. Whether you’re looking to upgrade your Dealer Management System or simply walking around the show floor, be sure to visit our booth and say hello!
NADITA BUSINESS PARTNER EDUCATIONAL SESSION
In addition to the EXPO, e-Emphasys Technologies will be hosting another Business Partner Educational Session this year! Our session at NADITA last year, “Convert Information into Action & Action into Profits” focused on leveraging modern technology to build the CAT Dealership of the Future. Referencing a CAT Dealer Case Study, we discussed the transformative benefits that Business Intelligence provides for CAT dealers. A few major highlights/takeaways of our session from last year include:
- Real-time Reporting – How dealers need information available to them in a timely manner
- Data-driven Decision Making – How executives and management use accurate data for business decisions
- Seamless Integration with DBS/ERP Systems – How organizations streamline processes with functions and ready-made reports specific to CAT dealers
Technician Scarcity and Technician Efficiency
Holding fast to last year’s theme, e-Emphasys continues to build the CAT Dealership of the Future with our presentation this year! We will be addressing two of the biggest problems of equipment dealers in the industry, Technician Scarcity and Technician Efficiency. Attendees will learn how dealers utilize Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Augmented Reality (AR) to quickly repair equipment and easily solve problems in 2019. With modern technology, technicians require less training, and ultimately improve profitability in the service department. Details for our session can be found below.
Additionally, we will raffle a $1,000 Amazon gift card at the end of the session, be sure to join us! To be eligible you can sign up to attend the session online or leave your business card during the presentation.
e-Emphasys Technologies presents “Solving Equipment Dealer’s Number One Problem – Technician Scarcity and Technician Efficiency – Using Artificial Intelligence & Augmented Reality” with Customer Success Manager, John Andersen
- Orovada 5, Aria Resort & Casino (Las Vegas, NV)
- Monday, April 15th 2019
- 8:00 am to 10:50 am (3 Sessions of 50 minutes)
- Coffee will be provided
We are extremely excited about all that the 2019 NADITA Conference has to offer this year!
We will be located at Booth #16, highlighted on the map above in blue.
Don’t forget to Schedule a Demo Slot with us during exhibit hours!