e-Emphasys will be at this year’s Material Handling Equipment Distributors Association (MHEDA) Convention & Exhibitor Showcase in Phoenix, AZ! We are very excited to be exhibiting the full features and capabilities of our cutting-edge Dealer Management Platform at this year’s showcase. See how e-Emphasys is transforming the Material Handling and Forklift Industry with the newest features of our equipment dealer software.
We will have both scheduled and walk-up demonstrations, where we will show the following features of our solution:
- Business Intelligence & Reporting – In-depth reports, dashboards and analytics needed to improve decision-making, and the overall performance management of the business
- Mobile Field Service Applications – Mobile tools for increasing efficiency in the field and making the most of your service technician.
- CRM/Sales Management – monitor and manage your sales funnel with full visibility of each client and prospect
- Rental Management – seamlessly coordinate your rental department with all other functions of the organization using tools like real-time to-do task lists and interactive dashboards
- Fleet Management – end-to-end equipment life cycle management and tracking from date of acquisition till disposal
- Service/Warranty Management – fast and accurate problem diagnosis, maintenance scheduling, and improved first-call-fix ratios
- Parts & Inventory Management – efficient order processing, demand forecasting, planning, shortage handling, purchases, returns, and warehouse operations
- Finance Management – dealer invoicing, cash collection, financial budgeting, and fixed asset management streamlined with automation
- Supplier Management – streamline the buying process, increase operational efficiency, keep inventory levels low, and focus on optimizing the vendor relationship and performance
Join Us at Booth #305!
e-Emphasys will be revealing new features of the e-Emphasys ERP for you to experience first-hand!
See how the best-run Material Handling Dealerships are leveraging e-Emphasys Equipment Dealer Software.
e-Emphasys will be located at Booth #305, highlighted on the map.
Schedule a Demo Slot with us during exhibit hours!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE 2019 MHEDA CONVENTION
The MHEDA Convention and Exhibitor Showcase this year is focused around the theme: “Set the Stage for What’s Next”. Many dealers and rental companies in the Material Handling sector are facing challenges from the pressure to keep up with new technology and digital transformation. As the industry has rapidly evolved and continues to evolve, it is crucial for organizations to set themselves up for future success.
Material Handling and Forklift dealers around the world have modernized their organizations with e-Emphasys Equipment Dealer Software. At the MHEDA Convention this year, attendees will be able to see how we’re helping equipment dealers and rental companies cut costs and gain competitive edges with real-time data, complete visibility, seamless communications, and more. Make sure to visit our booth to experience our solution for yourself.
MHEDA CONVENTION HOT TOPICS
Attendees can expect a full agenda of educational workshops around relevant subjects for dealers to take in at the show. This year, the MHEDA Convention will be emphasizing hot industry topics such as “digital marketing, automation and new technology”. Similarly at e-Emphasys, we have put years of intentional focus, diligence, and attention on the following topics to empower the dealership of the future:
- Automation/Digital Transformation – Technology is changing how dealers operate their business. Cutting-edge technology and proven best practices enable organizations to improve efficiency throughout the company.
- The Customer-Centric Model – Dealers are strategizing their business around the desires, needs, and expectations of the customer. Putting the customer first in all areas leads to improved relationships, customer loyalty, and repeat business.
- The Next Generation – One of the most popular themes around the world, dealers are maximizing their efforts to effectively reach the next generation of leaders, employees, and customers.
Additionally, see how e-Emphasys EVA is solving the technician scarcity problem with innovative Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning and Augmented Reality (AR) technology.
Join us this year at the 64th Annual MHEDA Convention and Exhibitor Showcase!
We will be located at Booth #305, highlighted on the map above.
Be sure to Schedule a Demo Slot with us during our exhibit hours!