Meet Us at Booth #304
During the Volvo Uptime Conference, Volvo Truck and Mack Truck will be sharing their Solution for Every Mile! They will be talking in-depth about the latest and greatest ways to collectively drive revenue and business opportunities into a profitable future. They will be featuring a Trade Fair during the conference for exhibitors and sponsors to connect with attendees.
Trade Fair Hours:
Wednesday, May 25 – 5:30-8:00pm
Thursday, May 26 – 7:00-9:00am
e-Emphasys will have scheduled and walk-up demonstrations during the Trade Fair. We would love to show you how we can help make your business both more efficient and more profitable.
We will be exhibiting the full features of the e-Emphasys Dealer Management Platform, including:
- Business Intelligence & Reporting – In-depth reports, dashboards and analytics needed to improve decision-making, and the overall performance management of the business
- Mobile Field Service Applications – Mobile tools for increasing efficiency in the field and making the most of your service technician.
- CRM/Sales Management – monitor and manage your sales funnel with full visibility of each client and prospect
- Rental Management – seamlessly coordinate your rental department with all other functions of the organization using tools like real-time to-do task lists and interactive dashboards
- Fleet Management – end-to-end equipment life cycle management and tracking from date of acquisition till disposal
- Service/Warranty Management – fast and accurate problem diagnosis, maintenance scheduling, and improved first-call-fix ratios
- Parts & Inventory Management – efficient order processing, demand forecasting, planning, shortage handling, purchases, returns, and warehouse operations
- Finance Management – dealer invoicing, cash collection, financial budgeting, and fixed asset management streamlined with automation
- Supplier Management – streamline the buying process, increase operational efficiency, keep inventory levels low, and focus on optimizing the vendor relationship and performance