ATD Connection Hub
Also new for 2022 is the ATD Connection Hub, which replaces the ATD Expo. This multipurpose conference space is specifically designed to promote strong peer-to-peer networking among attendees.
The ATD Connection Hub also offers dedicated areas for ATD Show sponsors to connect individually with attendees in a casual and relaxed setting. This vital hub is the premier marketplace for attendees to connect with the who’s who in the truck industry and learn about the latest innovations, products and technologies for commercial truck dealerships. Whether attendees are looking to engage with current providers or shop for new suppliers, ATD Show sponsors will be on hand to offer new and exciting ways to help attendees boost their bottom line and keep them ahead of the competition.
ATD Connection Hub hours
- Thursday, March 10: 9:am-6:30pm
- Friday, March 11: 7:30am-6:45pm
- Saturday, March 12: 7:30am-6:45pm
e-Emphasys will have scheduled and walk-up demonstrations during the Connection Hub. We would love to show you how we can help make your business both more efficient and more profitable.
We will be exhibiting the full features of the e-Emphasys Dealer Management Platform, including:
- Business Intelligence & Reporting – In-depth reports, dashboards and analytics needed to improve decision-making, and the overall performance management of the business
- Mobile Field Service Applications – Mobile tools for increasing efficiency in the field and making the most of your service technician.
- CRM/Sales Management – monitor and manage your sales funnel with full visibility of each client and prospect
- Rental Management – seamlessly coordinate your rental department with all other functions of the organization using tools like real-time to-do task lists and interactive dashboards
- Fleet Management – end-to-end equipment life cycle management and tracking from date of acquisition till disposal
- Service/Warranty Management – fast and accurate problem diagnosis, maintenance scheduling, and improved first-call-fix ratios
- Parts & Inventory Management – efficient order processing, demand forecasting, planning, shortage handling, purchases, returns, and warehouse operations
- Finance Management – dealer invoicing, cash collection, financial budgeting, and fixed asset management streamlined with automation
- Supplier Management – streamline the buying process, increase operational efficiency, keep inventory levels low, and focus on optimizing the vendor relationship and performance