Check out the capabilities of the e-Emphasys future-proof Dealer Management Platform! At this year’s ARA Rental Show, we will have scheduled and walk-up demonstrations, and we would love to show you how we can help make your business both more efficient and more profitable.
We will be exhibiting the full features of the e-Emphasys Dealer Management Platform, including:
- Business Intelligence & Reporting – In-depth reports, dashboards and analytics needed to improve decision-making, and the overall performance management of the business
- Mobile Field Service Applications – Mobile tools for increasing efficiency in the field and making the most of your service technician.
- CRM/Sales Management – monitor and manage your sales funnel with full visibility of each client and prospect
- Rental Management – seamlessly coordinate your rental department with all other functions of the organization using tools like real-time to-do task lists and interactive dashboards
- Fleet Management – end-to-end equipment life cycle management and tracking from date of acquisition till disposal
- Service/Warranty Management – fast and accurate problem diagnosis, maintenance scheduling, and improved first-call-fix ratios
- Parts & Inventory Management – efficient order processing, demand forecasting, planning, shortage handling, purchases, returns, and warehouse operations
- Finance Management – dealer invoicing, cash collection, financial budgeting, and fixed asset management streamlined with automation
- Supplier Management – streamline the buying process, increase operational efficiency, keep inventory levels low, and focus on optimizing the vendor relationship and performance
e-EMPHASYS RENTAL MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
For equipment dealers and rental companies, e-Emphasys fully integrates the different areas of your operations to your rental department. The ground-breaking features of e-Emphasys Rental Management Software give organizations an exponential boost in their efficiency by streamlining daily tasks and functions of employees. In addition, executives are given innovative tools to take a “big picture” approach for the company, enabling better decision making with complete visibility of the rental fleet. Organizations in the equipment distribution and rental industry are transformed by the cutting-edge solution with real-time access, advanced capabilities, and much more.
Major benefits of e-Emphasys Rental Management Software include:
- Improved Efficiency of Operations – Interdepartmental coordination, paperless/mobile functionality, comprehensive document management, and more.
- Improved Rental Fleet Management – Proactive equipment maintenance, increased lifespan of equipment, reduced risk of breakdowns, and more.
- Advanced Logistics Services – Scheduling/dispatching tools, geospatial map technology, route optimization, and more.
- Complete Visibility – Utilization reports, financial analysis, customer self-service portals, and more.
- Cutting Edge Technology – Real time visibility, Big Data analytics, IoT/Telematics, and more.
Learn more about e-Emphasys Rental Management Software!
“It was very important to me to improve the analytics and understanding of everything we were doing rental wise. Among our choices for software, e-Emphasys stood out as best analytics. e-Emphasys was the consensus choice among our team.”
-Jamie Cowin, President of Cowin Equipment
JOIN US AT BOOTH #6326!
e-Emphasys will be exhibiting our complete Dealer Management Platform designed exclusively for the equipment distribution and rental industry.
e-Emphasys will be showing first-hand how we improve Rental Department Profitability!
e-Emphasys will be located at Booth #6326, highlighted on the map in blue.
Schedule a Demo Slot with us during exhibit hours!
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THE 2019 ARA RENTAL SHOW?
The 2019 ARA Rental Show will be one for the ages with more than 700 exhibitors, 300 show-only specials, 16 educational seminars, and endless networking opportunities. The biggest trade show in the rental industry, ARA The Rental Show is a closed show, only opened to those involved in the equipment and event rental industry. The American Rental Association continues to be very intentional about creating an incredible experience for show attendees.
This year, the ARA show will take place in Anaheim, CA, home of the famous Disneyland. Attendees will have no trouble finding options for dining, shopping, leisure and more, as they “Work & Play, The California Way”.
RENTAL INDUSTRY HOT TOPICS AT THE ARA SHOW 2019
How Established Brands Keep Their Edge and Increase Their Market Share – Capturing the process, using data and trends, and staying digitally relevant is imperative in an ever-changing environment.
Marginal Gains That Can Have a Big Impact On Your ROI – Efficient use of warehouse space when organizing and moving inventory.
Effectively Hiring, Training, Managing and Firing People to Provide the Maximum Leverage for Every Business – One of the most difficult elements of growing a business is hiring the right team members.
How Biases Influence Our Decisions – The familiar pros-and-cons approach might be flawed, and how overconfidence is not an excuse for poor decisions.
Best Practices for Improving Dispatch and Scheduling – Operational insights around technology, handling delays, managing multiple drop-offs/pick-ups and maximizing efficiency.
The Role of Technology in Making Companies More Safe, More Efficient, and More Profitable – Pain points that companies should be aware of and avoid, the role and adoption of technology in the rental industry.
Make sure to attend show seminars on these hot topics, and many more!
THE RENTAL SHOW HIGHLIGHTS 2018
The Rental Show in New Orleans, LA last year consisted of heavy foot traffic, abundant sales, numerous opportunities for networking, and the largest exhibit show floor in 20 years. Before ARA takes The Rental Show to Anaheim, CA this year, here are some of the memorable highlights from 2018:
- John Bel Edwards, Governor of Louisiana, kicked off The ARA Rental Show with a warm welcome to the city and a powerful speech on the equipment rental industry.
- Carl Newman was inducted into the Rental Hall of Fame for his role in the development and growth of the rental industry.
- The 12th annual ARA Foundation Charity Auction raised $96,210.
- 20 educational seminars were held on a wide variety of topics such as branding, safety, teamwork, culture, and more.
- Over 250 people from 52 different countries attended the 2018 ARA Rental Show.
Join us this year at the 2019 ARA Rental Show, the largest equipment and event rental convention in the world!
We will be located at Booth #6326, highlighted on the map above in blue.
To Schedule a Demo Slot with us during exhibit hours, click here!