e-Emphasys will have scheduled and walk-up demonstrations during the Exhibitors Showcase. We would love to show you how we can help make your business both more efficient and more profitable.
We will be exhibiting the full features of the e-Emphasys Dealer Management Platform, including:
- Business Intelligence & Reporting – In-depth reports, dashboards and analytics needed to improve decision-making, and the overall performance management of the business
- Mobile Field Service Applications – Mobile tools for increasing efficiency in the field and making the most of your service technician.
- CRM/Sales Management – monitor and manage your sales funnel with full visibility of each client and prospect
- Rental Management – seamlessly coordinate your rental department with all other functions of the organization using tools like real-time to-do task lists and interactive dashboards
- Fleet Management – end-to-end equipment life cycle management and tracking from date of acquisition till disposal
- Service/Warranty Management – fast and accurate problem diagnosis, maintenance scheduling, and improved first-call-fix ratios
- Parts & Inventory Management – efficient order processing, demand forecasting, planning, shortage handling, purchases, returns, and warehouse operations
- Finance Management – dealer invoicing, cash collection, financial budgeting, and fixed asset management streamlined with automation
- Supplier Management – streamline the buying process, increase operational efficiency, keep inventory levels low, and focus on optimizing the vendor relationship and performance
Join Us at Booth #411!
We will be revealing new features of the e-Emphasys ERP for you to experience first-hand!
e-Emphasys will be sponsoring and supporting the featured presentation and the conference Mobile app.
e-Emphasys will be located at Booth #411, highlighted on the map in blue.
Schedule a Demo Slot with us during CONDEX hours!
What to expect from the 2019 AED Summit?
The 2019 AED Summit and Construction Dealer Expo (CONDEX) promises to deliver an even bigger return for attendees than the 2018 event.
World-class speakers are joining the 2019 AED Summit in Orlando, FL as keynote speakers and presenters. e-Emphasys is proud to sponsor the Featured Presentation which will kick off the even. The OEM panel on Tuesday, February 5th, will feature some of the biggest names in manufacturing, including:
- John Deere Construction & Forestry Global Director Jason Daly
- Caterpillar Vice President Phillip Kelliher
- Liebherr CE President Peter Mayr
- Volvo CE President Steven Roy.
Moderated by J. Michael Marks from Indian River Consulting Group, this panel discussion from industry leading OEMs will provide attendees with insight into these leader’s thoughts on the future of the construction equipment industry and the issues facing manufacturers and distributors today and into the future
Dealer education sessions will be covering 6 tracks and 35 sessions in a three-day time span. This year, the tracks will cover rental, management, leadership, product support, sales, and technology, giving attendees up to 11 hours of educational opportunities and professional development.
As AED celebrates their 100-year anniversary, the event is expected to be full of new, emerging trends in the industry. 5 of the hottest topics that we predict will be focused on during this year’s AED Summit (CONDEX 2019) are the following:
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning – As machines are able to learn patterns/jobs previously handled by technicians, the industry can realize numerous benefits around safety, efficiency, profitability, and more.
- Augmented Reality – Employees of equipment distribution and rental companies are able to interact with and experience their equipment, tools, and other work-related tasks in a simulated environment. With Augmented Reality, people complete tasks more effectively in an accurate and timely manner.
- BI/Big Data – Business Intelligence allows companies to take full control of their data, while producing reports, forecasts, graphs and more to utilize for business strategy. With BI and Big Data, companies manipulate data however they choose, while eliminating countless spreadsheets and paperwork.
- Telematics – Real time access to equipment status, usage, idling, location, and diagnostics gives dealers and rental companies total insight of their equipment at all times.
- Digital Transformation – Forward thinking organizations across the world are leveraging technology to improve every facet of their business from finances and accounting to operations and customer experiences.
AED Summit Highlights From Last Year
The 2018 AED Summit in Las Vegas last January proved to be one of the most successful shows to date for e-Emphasys Technologies. With incredible participation and involvement at the e-Emphasys booth, we formed many lifelong relationships with leaders and influencers throughout future the industry. We are always grateful to be able to connect with our current and new customers.
Every year, the AED Summit provides the industry with a platform to educate, learn, network, and share with one another. Through this event, e-Emphasys has been able to find countless opportunities for growth and transformation for dealers and rental companies around the world.
A few highlights from last year of our end-to-end solution include:
- Browser & Device Agnostic – our fully-integrated Digital Transformation Platform provides equipment dealers and rental companies access to the solution both in the office and outside in the field on any browser and device. The flexibility of the solution becomes pivotal for urgent needs such as recovery of hurricanes and other natural disasters.
- IoT & Telematics – Next generation IoT and Telematics provides equipment dealers and rental companies new capabilities to manage equipment, track utilization, and more in real time. Equipment optimization is maximized, ensuring the lowest TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of equipment.
- Evolution of Dealer Management Systems – As Off-Highway Research projected equipment sales in North America to rise 6% in 2017, and 9% by 2018, it is critical to have a system in place for economic upturns. e-Emphasys ERP provides features and benefits that focus on increasing efficiency and profitability throughout the company.
In addition to connecting with industry members at our booth, e-Emphasys had the privilege of presenting one of the most notable Keynote Speakers of the 2018 AED Summit, Michael Dominguez. Michael, Chief Sales Officer of MGM Resorts International, powerfully shared on the importance of leadership in an ever-changing industry. The success and experience of Michael Dominguez truly inspired everyone at the event.
Other unforgettable highlights from last year’s AED Summit:
- West Side Tractor Sales’ Vice President of General Operations, Diane Benck replaced Wes Stowers, President of Stowers Machinery to become the first chairwoman to take leadership of AED.
- At the Annual Fundraising Gala, the AED foundation raised $100,000 in donations for Career and Technical Education programs as well as research on workforce issues.
- Leon Edward Panetta, Director of the CIA (2009 to 2011) who oversaw the final removal of American troops from Iraq and the operation that brought Osama bin Laden to justice made a special visit to the AED Summit.
- Finally, the event hosted more than 1,600 Summit attendees, 30 dealer-specific educational seminars, and a sold out CONDEX floor with software, equipment, attachments, and other great products and services that take equipment distribution and rental companies to the next level!
Join us this year at AED Summit 2019, as we celebrate the Associated Equipment Distributors’ 100th Anniversary!
We will be located at Booth #411, highlighted on the map above in blue.
To Schedule a Demo Slot with us during CONDEX hours, click here!