ASC Construction Equipment USA, Inc. is a leading supplier of Volvo Construction Equipment, with locations in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia and Alabama. ASC also maintains relationships with Bomag, Champion, Doosan Portables and Hypac.
Recognized for its focus on customer service, ASC sought to further improve sales force efficiency and response time to its customers and strengthen customer relationships through a CRM solution. The solution needed to be scalable and provide support for future sales, marketing, and customer care.
“Increased sales productivity through better systems and processes was one of our main objectives,” said Brad Stimmel, President of ASC Construction Equipment USA, Inc. “We needed a system that was not burdensome for our field organization and would capture and manage all of our major accounts and customer relationships on an ongoing basis.”
“During the implementation, e-Emphasys consultants were proactive in providing optimum solutions to our needs. The user interface lived up to expectations; its simplicity and ease of use stimulated immediate interest and acceptance.”
– Jess Butcher, Executive VP Sales, ASC Construction Equipment USA, Inc.
ASC sought a partner that understood its CRM system needs, including:
- improved lead and quote tracking for its field sales force that would allow reps to create quotes on-the-fly
- empowering reps to manage customer data and relationships with ease
- increased sales force productivity by eliminating repetitive manual tasks
- providing easy, simple data access to the sales team
“After an extensive review of potential solutions, e-Emphasys was the natural choice to help us achieve our goal. The company understands our challenges and has the proven solution.” said Brad. “It was immediately obvious to us that e-Emphasys software is light-years ahead of the competition in terms of functional depth, ease of use and total cost of ownership. We knew our employees would quickly see the value.”
The CRM implementation is part of ASC’s integrated OSPM rollout strategy, which is designed to provide the following benefits:
- increased productivity and improved collaboration with remote sales people
- improved coordination throughout the sales team to better serve and sell to customers
- ease of use saves sales people time in their day-to-day tasks
- intuitive system that eliminates the guesswork on where to input data, route calls and access information
- seamless integration into the Volvo product system, ensuring reps can create accurate quotes quickly
- seamless integration into the existing ASC business systems, including inventory, warranty information and more
“During the implementation, e-Emphasys consultants were proactive in providing optimum solutions to our needs,” says Jess Butcher, Executive VP Sales, ASC Construction Equipment USA, Inc. “The user interface lived up to expectations; its simplicity and ease of use stimulated immediate interest and acceptance.”
For more information about ASC Construction Equipment USA, please visit www.volvoce.com/united-states/en-us/ascusa/.