Pre-Sales and Solutions Engineer Executive
- Title: Pre-Sales and Solutions Engineer Executive
- Location: Cary, NC
- Duration: Full Time Employment
- Experience: 5+ Years in Pre-Sales
As the Pre-Sales Engineer and Sales Executive, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate and present our ERP software solution. You will develop a deep, technical understanding of the entire e-Emphasys suite of applications and will be able to participate in product demos, sales calls, customer workshops, vendor shows, and other activities to promote our software. By learning and understanding each individual client’s requirements and needs, you will translate their problems into solutions and, by doing so, grow and expand our existing customer accounts and market share.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious, “A” players, committed to our mission and focused on winning. We are seeking an energetic, motivated, metrics driven, and detail-oriented leader who is adept at growing teams and developing top performers. Experience in coaching and skill development is key to the role.
- Prepare and deliver presentations, demonstrations, proof of concepts and proposal developments related to the e-Emphasys ERP software solution. This includes:
- Responding to RFP’s & RFQs with assistance from the product teams
- Participate in sales calls, customer workshops, vendor shows and other activities (promotions)
- Develop a deep technical understanding of the entire e-Emphasys suite of products
- Understand customer requirements / customer business problems and translate them into a solution
- Assist in the growth and expansion of existing customer accounts
- Ability to travel. This may grow up to 70% of the time as we build our sales pipeline and require more onsite demonstrations.
- Handle pre-sales inquiries related to our solutions.
- Work with sales and marketing team in the presales process, build proposals, deliver product demonstrations etc.
- Forefront growth and synchronicity of our presales and marketing team by encouraging communication and constructive team work between both departments.
- In summary, be a part of the talented sales team and identify the needs of each induvial, perspective customer and grow our client pool by providing efficient solutions to these client’s problems.
- Bachelors (or higher) in a related field of study conducive to a sales setting
- Minimum of 5 years leading sales initiatives (software and ERP sales preferred)
- Minimum of 5 years leading presales and product demonstration initiatives (software and ERP presales preferred).
- Proven track record of preparing and delivering technical, software solution demonstrations
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, and client-facing skills
- Outstanding skills and experience in technical capture support and proposal development
- Ability to travel for tradeshows, conferences, and special events and ability to promote, demonstrate, and present our solutions at said events.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Must be comfortable leading by influence in a non-hierarchical environment, where collaboration is crucial to success
- Diversity, versatility, flexibility; ability to weave complex solutions and show success in bringing disparate parts together to win bid
- Effectively plans and manages both short and long-term goals
e-Emphasys is a fast growing, enterprise software company that produces the premier ERP platform for Heavy Equipment and Rental dealers. Recognized by Grant Thornton and Business North Carolina Magazine as one of North Carolina’s Top 100 Private Companies, today we are nearly 300 employees and growing. Our customers include some of the best-managed equipment dealers in the construction, agriculture, mining, forestry and material handling industries and span across 17 countries. Above all, our people are our most valuable assets. We welcome you to join our team!
e-Emphasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fair career opportunities for all individuals. All applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disability status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.