Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant at e-Emphasys Technologies, Inc.
Come join a winning team!
Founded in December 2000, e-Emphasys Technologies, Inc., is a NC Top 100 privately owned company based in Cary, North Carolina. We are a fast-growing and profitable enterprise software company that provides an industry leading Digital Business Transformation Platform for equipment dealers and renters. We specialize in working with the construction, mining, forestry, material handling, transportation and agriculture industries. We aim to be the ERP thought-leader in our space and a trusted IT advisor to dealer and rental companies across the globe.
Today, we have over 330 team members, offices on four continents and customers in over 17 countries. We are seeking talented individuals to join our team and help us aggressively grow our footprint in North America for both on premise and cloud-based end-to-end integrated solutions which include ERP, CRM, BI, Self Service Portals, Dispatch, solution for Service Technician and many more. If you are looking for a truly collaborative environment where good ideas are championed from any corner, and you can check your ego at the door (but never your sense of humor) we may be the next right home for you.
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Microsoft CRM/365 Consultant on our professional services team. The right candidate will make a definitive personal impact for the success of our customers and will enjoy a rewarding career. As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing, configuring and supporting the e-Emphasys CRM solution for our global customers and also learning and deploying other business applications such as; ERP, Microsoft BI, Field Service Automation, Customer Portals and other e-Emphasys solutions. You will provide business consulting services, pre-sales and implementation support for roll-out and multi-site implementations. You will work with both customers and deployment teams as well as be responsible for providing training, mentoring, and guidance to colleagues on the team.
In summary, be a part of the talented deployment team who helps customers to improve their business efficiency by deploying e-Emphasys CRM and other products.
- Responsible for all aspects of e-Emphasys CRM consulting, including pre-sale product demonstrations, analysis, configuration, setup, implementation and training.
- Responsible for understanding the customer’s system requirements and performing a business process and gap analysis.
- Responsible for onsite and remote key-user and end-user training, supporting system cut-over and post go-live system operations.
- Responsible for liaising with customers and with our product management teams, act as a point of communication on solution requirement designs, functional designs and quality assurance.
- Responsible for coordinating with client staff members to manage their expectations with design and delivery aspects (making sure we are all on the same page).
- Responsible for preparing training plans and user training on e-Emphasys ERP.
- Responsible for working closely with project managers to ensure on-time and in-budget delivery.
Required Education and Experience
- Up to 5 years’ experience Microsoft CRM / 365.
- Minimum 2 years in business systems implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Ability to analyze customer requirements, work with the customer and the CRM Product team to arrive at a solution, get it develop from CRM product team and demonstrate the solution to the customer.
- Experience in performing various kinds of customizations / configuration in Dynamics CRM such as; security role configuration, view/chart/dashboard creation, workflow creation, creation of forms or modifying existing forms, defining business rules, theme customization etc.
- Additional Microsoft certifications is plus.
- Experience in deployment of business solutions in the Equipment / automotive Industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of software systems design and database structures is a huge plus.
- Strategic thinker with great presentation skills.
- Strong reputation as a trusted adviser by customers.
- A deep and burning desire to learn a new ERP system. Quickly.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship.
- Ability to travel up to 70%.
Place of Employment
Place of employment will be at our corporate office in Cary, NC. You should be willing to relocate to Cary, NC, the city which is ranked amongst the ‘best places to live’ in America.
Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious, “A” players, committed to our mission and focused on winning. We are offer a highly competitive compensation package and a full benefits program – health, dental, vision, life, 401K. But more than that, we offer candidates the ability to join an established and winning team that is leading its industry and has the real potential for exponential growth. Come help us achieve it! We have a collaborative environment with a small company “feel” where good ideas are championed from anywhere in the organization. We also offer great stability – the company is still run by the founders and many team members have significant (10-15 years+) tenure. This is a great opportunity to assume a position with a fast-growing company where team and company will expand as the we continue to grow. The sky is the limit!