|Job Title||Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant|
|Reports To||Director of Consulting|
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Microsoft CRM/365 Consultant on our professional services team. The right candidate will make a definitive personal impact for the success of our customers and will enjoy a rewarding career. As a Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing, configuring and supporting the e-Emphasys CRM solution for our global customers and also learning and deploying other business applications such as; ERP, Microsoft BI, Field Service Automation, Customer Portals and other e-Emphasys solutions. You will provide business consulting services, pre-sales and implementation support for roll-out and multi-site implementations. You will work with both customers and deployment teams as well as be responsible for providing training, mentoring, and guidance to colleagues on the team.
In summary, be a part of the talented deployment team who helps customers to improve their business efficiency by deploying e-Emphasys CRM and other products.
- Responsible for all aspects of e-Emphasys CRM consulting, including pre-sale product demonstrations, analysis, configuration, setup, implementation and training.
- Responsible for understanding the customer’s system requirements and performing a business process and gap analysis.
- Responsible for onsite and remote key-user and end-user training, supporting system cut-over and post go-live system operations.
- Responsible for liaising with customers and with our product management teams, act as a point of communication on solution requirement designs, functional designs and quality assurance.
- Responsible for coordinating with client staff members to manage their expectations with design and delivery aspects (making sure we are all on the same page).
- Responsible for preparing training plans and user training on e-Emphasys ERP.
- Responsible for working closely with project managers to ensure on-time and in-budget delivery.
Required Education and Experience:
- Up to 5 years’ experience Microsoft CRM / 365.
- Minimum 2 years in business systems implementations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or related field from an accredited college or university.
- Ability to analyze customer requirements, work with the customer and the CRM Product team to arrive at a solution, get it develop from CRM product team and demonstrate the solution to the customer.
- Experience in performing various kinds of customizations / configuration in Dynamics CRM such as; security role configuration, view/chart/dashboard creation, workflow creation, creation of forms or modifying existing forms, defining business rules, theme customization etc.
- Additional Microsoft certifications is plus.
- Experience in deployment of business solutions in the Equipment / automotive Industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of software systems design and database structures is a huge plus.
- Strategic thinker with great presentation skills.
- Strong reputation as a trusted adviser by customers.
- A deep and burning desire to learn a new ERP system. Quickly.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship.
- Ability to travel up to 70%.
Place of employment will be at our corporate office in Cary, NC. You should be willing to relocate to Cary, NC, the city which is ranked among the ‘best places to live’ in America.