Inside Sales Management Trainee
- Title: Inside Sales Management Trainee
- Location: Cary, NC
- Duration: 6-Month Contract to Full Time Employment
- Experience: 0-2 Years
e-Emphasys is actively seeking recent graduates or individuals early in their careers to join our entry-level, Inside-Sales Management Trainee program. In this role, you will receive sales training to assist in establishing, growing, and maintaining business relationships with prospective customers and help to generate new business opportunities for our enterprise business platform software. If you are business minded, energetic and naturally persuasive, we want to speak with you!
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for our Account Executives via outbound calling, email communications, and other direct marketing methods
- Qualify all sales leads, allocate as appropriate, and drive leads through the sales process by initiating one-on-one appointments with our Account Executives
- Follow up with each Account Executive, post meeting
- Discuss communication goals in accordance with our strategic sales plan
- Produce regular activity reports as requested
- Maintain detailed records in our Sales CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Software and other internal reports
- Work closely with and assist the Sales team to meet our corporate sales objectives
- Entry Level candidates (0-2 years of experience) with majors in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, Business Admin are preferred
- Prior Sales experience is desirable BUT NOT MANDATORY
- Knowledge of ERP software or Software Sales is desirable BUT NOT MANDATORY
e-Emphasys is a fast growing, enterprise software company that produces the premier ERP platform for Heavy Equipment and Rental dealers. Recognized by Grant Thornton and Business North Carolina Magazine as one of North Carolina’s Top 100 Private Companies, today we are nearly 300 employees and growing. Our customers include some of the best-managed equipment dealers in the construction, agriculture, mining, forestry and material handling industries and span across 17 countries. Above all, our people are our most valuable assets. We welcome you to join our team!
e-Emphasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fair career opportunities for all individuals. All applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disability status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.