ERP Software Sales Executive
Come join a winning team!
e-Emphasys is a fast-growing enterprise software company that makes the industry’s leading ERP platform for Heavy Equipment dealerships. These are the guys who sell or rent-out the big yellow machines we see every day on our roads or construction sites. What we don’t always think about are the other big yellow machines in the mining, agriculture, forestry and material handling industries. We help their dealerships improve their performance, too. We are a smart bunch of folks who take great pride in the company we have built together.
Today, we are over 250 employees with customers in seventeen countries. We are completely employee-owned, which means we decide what type of company we want to be. That’s pretty cool. We are always on the look-out for outstanding talent to join us on our journey. If you are looking for a true meritocracy where good ideas are championed from any corner, and you can check your ego at the door (but never your sense of humor) we may be the next right home for you. Oh, and we offer a competitive compensation package and a full benefits program – health, dental, vision, life, 401K – to every employee. That’s why so many of our folks have been with us for 10-15 years. We have the happiest customers and employees in the business.
ERP Software Sales Executive
We are seeking an energetic Hunter Software Sales Executive to help drive our solution adoption within our industry and welcome the next wave of dealerships to the e-Emphasys family. Our strong preference is for our sales execs to work out of our Cary, NC headquarters so they can interact every day with our marketing and pre-sales engineering teams. In the short term, this role will report directly to our President. We have several sales executive roles open and anticipate having two or three executives to cover the entire US geography.
The primary purpose of the Sales Executive is to delight our prospects by matching our award-winning ERP solution to their pressing business needs. By developing a consultative relationship, the sales executive will convert prospects to customers and ensure long-term customer satisfaction. When we achieve that, the revenue always follows.
Our sales executives own the entire sales process, account management, business development engine, relationships with ‘Influencers’, and the support of e-Emphasys ERP partners within the defined territory. We are looking for true hunters who are also adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships within our network of dealer prospects.
Some of the Top Responsibilities of the Sales Exec:
- Works with the account pursuit team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals.
- Owns the Master Target Account List for the defined territory and provides thought leadership as a trusted IT advisor to help educate target accounts on the e-Emphasys ERP solution set and services.
- Responsible for Target Account Selling (TAS), quarterly account planning and business reviews, and conducts account planning for strategic deals.
- Works closely with the marketing team on demand generation campaigns.
- Leads efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts and current customers within the defined territory.
- Develops sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts
- Lead short and long-term sales plans to drive increased sales, YoY growth, market share and thought leadership in the ERP business applications area for our target industries in the defined territory.
Things You Gotta Bring to The Table:
- We are more interested in your accomplishments and tangible results, that simply how many years you have spent in sales. We are looking for a proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding an individual sales quota for a B2B technology or software offering.
- Strong value-based and consultative solution selling sales methodology (TAS, Miller Heiman, SPIN Selling etc.).
- Previous experience and knowledge of ERP Software is preferred (or Enterprise / Applications software)
- Previous experience in marketing or selling to dealers and rental companies of heavy equipment, or related industries, would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience with, and commitment to, using a CRM tool (especially MSFT Dynamics or SFDC).
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently in a start-up environment. Willing to get your hands dirty and do whatever it takes to “get the job done”.
- A four-year College education from a leading institution is strongly preferred.
- Experience with selling premise-based and Cloud (SaaS) software solutions.
- Drive for results, passion for customers, strategic thinking and thought leadership combined with flexibility, agility, and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment is critical to success.
Required Fundamental Skills
- Business Management – Proven skills and experience delivering on short term objectives while managing strategy for long term growth.
- Consultative selling experience – Proven success with enterprise and government customers, working knowledge of solution-selling strategies and tactics and business value selling.
- Sales teamwork – High degree of collaboration with the other key members of the pursuit team from sales, marketing, and executive.