|Job Title||ERP Implementation Consultant|
|Reports To||Director of Consulting|
We are looking to hire entry level or experienced “ERP Software Implementation Consultants” as full-time employees.
Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Systems Engineering, Finance or Accounting majors
We have an exciting career opportunity in our professional services team for ERP Implementation Consultants to make a substantial impact for the success of our customers and to make a rewarding career for themselves. As an ERP Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing, installing, and supporting our unique ERP software into our client’s business infrastructure. Our enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is specifically catered to dealer and rental industries of heavy equipment. You will work directly with the customer as part of our consultant team and act as the liaison for our ERP software and our client’s business infrastructure.
You will be provided training on our ERP software system and implementation practices. You will receive both traditional classroom trainings, as well as in the field “shadow implementations” and in-house support.
- Provide functional support to ensure that our e-Emphasys ERP software meets customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge and business acumen.
- Liaise closely with customers for the business process reviews to build the as-is-business process model.
- Configure, setup and implement e-Emphasys ERP as per customer requirements.
- Train users on e-Emphasys ERP.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure the on-time and in-budget delivery.
- In summary, be a part of the talented ERP deployment team who helps customers to improve their business efficiency by deploying e-Emphasys ERP.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Finance, or Accounting from an accredited college or university.
- 0-5 years experience in related field. ERP software exposure highly preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship.
- (After 6 months in the role) Ability to travel up to 70%