ERP Implementation Consultant (Entry Level OR Intern)
We are looking to hire entry level “ERP Software Implementation Consultants” as either full-time employees or part-time interns. We have two tracks for trainees to follow: Logistics or Finance.
Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, or Systems Engineering majors – Logistics Track
Finance or Accounting majors – Finance Track
Tracks determine where primary training is focused, however both tracks have the end goal of full range implementation consultants
We have an exciting career opportunity in our professional services team for ERP Implementation Consultants to make a definitive personal impact for the success of our customers and to make a rewarding career for themselves. As an ERP Implementation Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing, installing, and supporting our unique ERP software into our client’s business infrastructure. Our enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is specifically catered to dealer and rental industries of heavy equipment. You will work directly with the customer as part of our consultant team and act as the liaison for our ERP software and our client’s business infrastructure.
You will be provided training on our ERP software system and implementation practices. You will receive both traditional classroom trainings, as well as in the field “shadow implementations” and in-house support.
Paid Intern – You will be expected to come in for 20 hours/week while enrolled in your university courses. You will receive paid training during this internship to prepare you to come on board full-time after your graduation date. You will receive traditional classroom training and help with in house support for our clients.
- Provide functional support to ensure that our e-Emphasys ERP software meets customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge and business acumen.
- Liaise closely with customers for the business process reviews to build the as-is-business process model.
- Configure, setup and implement e-Emphasys ERP as per customer requirements.
- Train users on e-Emphasys ERP.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure the on-time and in-budget delivery.
- In summary, be a part of the talented ERP deployment team who helps customers to improve their business efficiency by deploying e-Emphasys ERP.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations Finance, or Accounting from an accredited college or university.
- 0-2 years experience in related field. ERP software exposure highly preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship.
- (After 6 months in the role) Ability to travel up to 70%
e-Emphasys is a fast growing, enterprise software company that produces the premier ERP platform for Heavy Equipment and Rental dealers. Recognized by Grant Thornton and Business North Carolina Magazine as one of North Carolina’s Top 100 Private Companies, today we are nearly 300 employees and growing. Our customers include some of the best-managed equipment dealers in the construction, agriculture, mining, forestry and material handling industries and span across 17 countries. Above all, our people are our most valuable assets. We welcome you to join our team!
e-Emphasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fair career opportunities for all individuals. All applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disability status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.