Customer Support Manager
Customer Support Manager
Director of e-Emphasys ERP Consulting
October 3, 2018
This role will be responsible for overseeing the Company’s functional, product level support. The role will manage a small staff of support consultants but will also be hands on as we continue to build out a support function in North America headquarters. This role will be responsible to ensure that our customers reaching out for support receive nothing but the most positive of experiences. This role will help refine and build processes around providing support and also manage the function against defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented or changed as necessary.
- Responsible for managing support team members to ensure that our customer receive excellent and consistent customer service, including:
- Timely and relevant follow up on customer support cases,
- Allocation, prioritization and reporting responsibilities,
- Organizing support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution activities,
- Ensuring that the support cases are handled in accordance with service level agreements and business requirements, which time from time to time,
- Ensure that the support team members know and follow the support policies at all times
- Responsible for customer escalations in coordination with internal teams.
- Responsible for training for new support team members.
- Responsible for establishing relationships with internal product and technology team members to understand deeply our technology and provide feedback to them based on support cases.
- Responsible for establishing relationships with our customers’ users to provide excellent customer service.
- Responsible for establishing standard KPIs and analyzing periodically the support delivered to our customers.
- Responsible for creating definable, repeatable process for end to end handling of support cases thereby ensuring that support cases are handled on a consistent and predictable manner.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to identify the root cause of application systems failures and develop the appropriate actions/escalations to be taken to prevent their recurrence.
- Provide periodic reporting around KPIs to key organization stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Computers and networks,
- Management/Leadership, including decision making
- Call center environment
- ERP support & consulting (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of call center tracking systems
- Good mediation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication with colleagues and customers
- Excellent organizational and individual productivity skills.
- Critical thinking, analytical capabilities and problem solving.
- Unquestioned integrity & commitment to the team objectives
Fun, fast-paced environment where those that are responsible and passionate with their responsibilities enjoy their time with e-Emphasys and excel.