Customer Support Consultant
Job Title: Customer Support Consultant
Reports To: Customer Support Manager
Location: Cary, NC
Revision Date: …
This role will be responsible for delivering the Company’s functional, product level support. The role will be a part of a small staff of support consultants at our North America headquarters. This role will be responsible for ensuring that our customers reaching out for support receive nothing but the most positive of experiences. This role will follow our standard processes around providing support and also deliver to defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
The list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented or changed as necessary.
- Responsible for taking ownership of and providing resolution to application support incidents reported by our customers.
- Ensure that our customers receive excellent and consistent customer service.
- Timely and relevant follow up action on customer support cases.
- Work in relevant support shifts as scheduled by Support Manager.
- Prioritize support incidents and conduct system troubleshooting.
- Ensure that the support cases are handled in accordance with service level agreements and business requirements.
- Always adhere to support policies and standard KPIs.
- Responsible for communicating with internal product and technology team members to understand/seek resolutions – to customer issues and provide feedback to them based on support cases.
- Continuously learn application features and functionality to deliver the most appropriate/relevant resolutions to customer issues.
- Responsible for establishing relationships with our customers’ users to provide excellent customer service.
- Responsible for end to end handling of support cases in a consistent and predictable manner.
- Collaborate with other internal teams to identify the root cause of application systems failures and develop the appropriate actions/escalations to be taken to prevent their recurrence.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Computers and networks
- Call center environment
- ERP support & consulting (preferred but not required)
- Knowledge of call center tracking systems
- Good mediation skills
- Effective verbal and written communication with colleagues and customers
- Excellent organizational and individual productivity skills.
- Critical thinking, analytical capabilities and problem solving.
- Unquestioned integrity & commitment to the team objectives
Fun, fast-paced environment where those that are responsible and passionate with their responsibilities enjoy their time with e-Emphasys and excel.
e-Emphasys is a fast growing, enterprise software company that produces the premier ERP platform for Equipment Dealerships and Rental Companies. Recognized by Grant Thornton and Business North Carolina Magazine as one of North Carolina’s Top 100 Private Companies, today we are nearly 400 employees and growing. Our customers include some of the best-managed equipment dealers in the construction, agriculture, mining, forestry and material handling industries and span across 20 countries. Above all, our people are our most valuable assets. We welcome you to join our team!
e-Emphasys is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fair career opportunities for all individuals. All applicants are considered without regard to race, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, disability status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.