|Job Category||Customer Success, Customer Support|
We have an exciting career opportunity in our professional services team for a ERP Customer Support Consultants to make a definitive personal impact for the success of our customers and to make a rewarding career for themselves. As an ERP Customer Support Consultant, you will be responsible for supporting our ERP software by responding to customer calls and inquiries. Our enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is specifically catered to dealer and rental industries of heavy equipment. You will work directly with the customer as part of our consultant team and act as the liaison for our ERP software and our client’s business infrastructure.
What you can expect from the position:
- Provide functional support to ensure that our e-Emphasys ERP software meets customer’s objectives by combining industry best practices, product knowledge and business acumen.
- Liaison closely with customers for the business process reviews to build the as-is-business process model.
- Train users on e-Emphasys ERP.
- Work closely with Project Managers to ensure the on-time and in-budget delivery.
- In summary, be a part of the talented ERP deployment team who helps customers to improve their business efficiency by deploying e-Emphasys ERP.
What we can expect from you:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Operations, Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- 0-2 years’ experience in related field. ERP software exposure highly preferred.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without Visa sponsorship.
What you can expect from us
We are offer a highly competitive compensation package and a full benefits program – health, dental, vision, life, 401K. The candidate would get an opportunity to learn and be a part of creating Data Driven culture, the position would also give the candidate the opportunity to work directly with our customers core Executive team and help them make data driven decisions. But more than that, we offer the successful candidate the ability to join a successful and established software company that is leading its industry and has the real potential for exponential growth. Come help us achieve it! We have a wonderful culture of meritocracy; good ideas are championed from anywhere in the organization. We also offer great stability – the company is still run by the founders and many of the employees have significant (10-15 years+) tenure. Nobody wants to leave! It is a great opportunity to take a substantive role in the newly created sales organization and assume a position that will expand in both scope and size based on results. The sky is the limit!
Place of Employment
Place of employment will be at our corporate office in Cary, NC. You should be willing to relocate to Cary, NC, the city which is ranked amongst the ‘best places to live’ in America.