The Customer Success Manager will be responsible be a trusted advisor of e-Emphasys customers by helping them execute growth strategies by using the Company’s product offerings.
|Job Category||Customer Success|
|Job Title||Customer Success Manager|
|Reports To||Director - Consulting|
What to Expect from the Position:
- Develop & maintain client portfolios
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Hold product demonstrations for customers
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Mediate between client and organization
- Minimize customer churn
- Aid in product design and product development
- Prepare quotes and sales agreements
- This is a fantastic opportunity to make a significant impact on the next chapter of our company’s history.
What We can Expect from You:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with equipment rental & service organizations
- Expert knowledge of the equipment rental and service business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated individual who is truly excited to join our great team.
- Active listener
- Ability to travel 10% – 30%
What You can Expect from Us:
We are offer a highly competitive compensation package and a full benefits program – health, dental, vision, life, 401K. But more than that, we offer the successful candidate the ability to join a successful and established software company that is leading its industry and has the real potential for exponential growth. Come help us achieve it! We have a wonderful culture of meritocracy, good ideas are championed from anywhere in the organization. We also offer great stability – the company is still run by the founders and many of the employees have significant (10-15 years+) tenure. Nobody wants to leave! It is a great opportunity to take a substantive role in the consulting organization and assume a position that will expand in both scope and size based on results. The sky is the limit!
Place of Employment:
Place of employment will be at our corporate office in Cary, NC.