Customer Success Manager
Job Title: Customer Success Manager
Reports To: Director- Consulting
Location: Cary, NC
Revision Date: …
Founded in December 2000, e-Emphasys Technologies, Inc., is NC Top100 privately-owned company based in Cary, North Carolina. We are a leading ERP software and solutions provider to dealers and rental companies of heavy equipment. We specialize in working with the construction, mining, forestry, material handling, and agriculture industries. We aim to be the ERP thought-leader in our space and a trusted IT advisor to all dealer and rental companies.
Today, we have over 350 employees, offices on four continents and customers in over 20 countries. We are privately held and owned by our founders. We have not taken any private equity or venture funding and we are profitable. We are seeking talented individuals to join our team and help us aggressively grow our North American footprint for both on premise and 100% cloud-based ERP solutions.
- The Customer Success Manager will be responsible be a trusted advisor of e-Emphasys customers by helping them execute growth strategies by using the Company’s product offerings.
What you can expect from the position:
- Develop & maintain client portfolios
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Hold product demonstrations for customers
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing value
- Mediate between client and organization
- Minimize customer churn
- Aid in product design and product development
- Prepare quotes and sales agreements
- This is a fantastic opportunity to make a significant impact on the next chapter of our company’s history.
What we can expect from you:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with equipment rental & service organizations
- Expert knowledge of the equipment rental and service business
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- The ideal candidate will be a highly-motivated individual who is truly excited to join our great team.
- Active listener
- Ability to travel 10% – 30%
What you can expect from us:
We are offer a highly competitive compensation package and a full benefits program – health, dental, vision, life, 401K. But more than that, we offer the successful candidate the ability to join a successful and established software company that is leading its industry and has the real potential for exponential growth. Come help us achieve it! We have a wonderful culture of meritocracy, good ideas are championed from anywhere in the organization. We also offer great stability – the company is still run by the founders and many of the employees have significant (10-15 years+) tenure. Nobody wants to leave! It is a great opportunity to take a substantive role in the consulting organization and assume a position that will expand in both scope and size based on results. The sky is the limit!
Place of Employment:
Place of employment will be at our corporate office in Cary, NC.