|Job Title||BAAN / Infor LN Functional Consultant|
|Reports To||Director of Consulting|
- End to End Implementation of Infor ERP LN (Baan) for the global customers (Business Process Mapping, Business process re-engineering, Conference room Piloting, User Training, Post implementation support)
- Business Requirement Analysis, design solutions, coordination with development team for the realization of requirements.
- Development and Customization of Baan ERP
- Understanding user requirements, design, development, testing and implementation of Baan ERP
- Handling of functional areas Finance, Logistics, Service, Distribution
- Experience in deployment of ERP in the areas Finance / Logistics.
- Provide consultancy to the clients.
- Development and Implementation of Projects.
- To perform pre-sales, provide user training and support
Required Education and Experience:
- BE/ B. Tech /BSc. IT/BCA/MCA/MBA Preferred
- 6+ years
- Excellent Communication and Inter personal skills, Presentation Skills, Team Player, Positive Approach / Attitude.
- Highly experienced in the deployment of ERP solutions for the global customers. Overseas experience must.
- Should have completed experience in Full Life-Cycle Implementation in any ERP system. Hands on experience in diverse areas including pre-sales, implementation, migration, training & troubleshooting.
- Business Knowledge Good industry knowledge and ability to produce high quality content based on customer requirements
- Client Management establish relationship with client, understand his requirements.
- Co-ordination – ability to successfully coordinate with multiple teams and drive them to achieving a common goal.
- Should be Flexible with Onsite (International) travel and willing to relocate to other regions (If Required).